Young hero Nikhil had a string of successes with his movies such as Swamy Ra Ra, Karthikeya and Surya Vs Surya etc. However, the actor’s last release, Shankarabharanam, ended up as a flop venture, putting an end to his success streak.
Interacting with media as part of his soon to be released Ekkadiki Pothavu Chinnavada’s promotions, Nikhil said that Shankarabharanam’s disappointing outcome had taught him a lesson to not succumb to pressure from anyone while signing a project.
Nikhil is quite confident that EPC will hit the bulls eye at the box-office.
- Rana Daggubati to launch Suryakantam’s trailer
- Kiara Advani reveals interesting details about her personal life
- Kannada superstar to play a parallel lead in Dabangg 3
- Samantha’s next clears censor
- Suriya’s NGK gets a release date
- Nara Rohith’s strong counter to opposition leaders