Young hero Nikhil had a string of successes with his movies such as Swamy Ra Ra, Karthikeya and Surya Vs Surya etc. However, the actor’s last release, Shankarabharanam, ended up as a flop venture, putting an end to his success streak.
Interacting with media as part of his soon to be released Ekkadiki Pothavu Chinnavada’s promotions, Nikhil said that Shankarabharanam’s disappointing outcome had taught him a lesson to not succumb to pressure from anyone while signing a project.
Nikhil is quite confident that EPC will hit the bulls eye at the box-office.
Articles that might interest you:
- Taapsee excited about Mithali Raj biopic
- How EVV’s warning got rid of Allari Naresh’s bad habit
- Chiranjeevi-Koratala film to have an interesting backdrop
- National award-winning actor joins Disco Raja
- Still no update on Nikhil’s Arjun Suravaram
- Rashmika super excited to shoot with Mahesh Babu