Recently, hero Nikhil revealed in comedian Ali’s talk show Alitho Saradaga that he will be turning director with a children’s film. Nikhil said that he will be making the film by following all the safety precautions keeping in mind the COVID-19 pandemic.
However, Nikhil seems to have changed his mind already. He now revealed that there’s still a lot of time for his directorial debut. He went on to say that he has to first finish both his upcoming movies, Karthikeya 2 and 18 Pages, after which he will be wielding the megaphone for his maiden directorial venture.
Articles that might interest you:
- Venue locked for Nithiin’s special song release
- Poll : Which of these PAN India films will be the biggest hit?
- Makers reveal Venu Thottempudi’s look from Ramarao On Duty
- NBK107 to be shot in this beautiful country
- Chiranjeevi helps editor Gautham Raju’s family – Deets inside
- Sammathame locks its OTT release date?