Recently, hero Nikhil revealed in comedian Ali’s talk show Alitho Saradaga that he will be turning director with a children’s film. Nikhil said that he will be making the film by following all the safety precautions keeping in mind the COVID-19 pandemic.
However, Nikhil seems to have changed his mind already. He now revealed that there’s still a lot of time for his directorial debut. He went on to say that he has to first finish both his upcoming movies, Karthikeya 2 and 18 Pages, after which he will be wielding the megaphone for his maiden directorial venture.
Articles that might interest you:
- Key person strictly against Love Story’s OTT deal
- Prabhas’ shocking decision to disappoint fans?
- Akhil confirms Most Eligible Bachelor’s release date
- Bigg Boss 4- This contestant paid ten times more than what he demanded
- Mahesh Babu’s etches a pakka plan for SVP’s shoot
- Big tension for these two Prabhas’ directors