Young hero Nikhil is quite a happy man these days. The actor’s latest release, Ekkadiki Pothavu Chinnavada, has been declared a super hit and it is registering huge collections in the two Telugu states and in the US.
In his latest interview post the movie’s success, Nikhil revealed his dream role. Apparently, the actor loves Bollywood Baadshah Shah Rukh Khan’s villainous role in his yesteryear hit movie, Baazigar, and wants to do a role similar to Shah Rukh’s.
Revealing his mantra in choosing stories, Nikhil said that he is okay with any genre but all he wants is that filmmakers come to him with interesting and out of the box concepts.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sai Pallavi teams up with acclaimed director for Netflix series
- After Khaidi, Karthi borrows another Chiru film’s title
- Ala Vaikunthapuramlo to be a visual feast
- Venkatesh to go retro in Venky Mama’s new song
- Noted Kannada heroine to romance mega Alludu
- Makers of George Reddy arrange special premieres