After scoring three back to back hits, young actor Nikhil is desperate to continue his success graph with his upcoming film Shankarabharanam. Touted to be a crime comedy, this movie is being directed by debutante Uday Nandanavanam. The first schedule was shot in the rustic locales of Bihar.
Currently, the unit is busy canning important scenes in Newyork. It is heard that Nikhil will be seen as a stylish teenager who hails from an affluent family. Already, the makers have promised that the film will be on a different mode of writing and narration.
Nanditha Raj is the female lead in this film and Praveen Lakkaraju is the music director. MVV Satyanarayana is producing this flick and writer Kona Venkat is presenting it.
- Mega fans happy with Charan’s prompt response to bust rumors
- Kiara confirms drastic changes in Arjun Reddy’s Hindi remake
- After 5 straight flops, Mehreen relishes F2’s success
- Mohan Babu to unveil his guru Dasari’s statue
- Madhavan turns full-time director with a biopic