Young hero Nikhil’s Shnakrabharanam was released in close to 600 screens on Friday and the film got a mixed reaction from the critics and audiences. However, Nikhil is a highly thrilled man at the moment with the appreciation calls and messages he has been getting for his performance as an NRI stuck amidst the Bihari kidnap mafia gangs.
Speaking to a national news daily, Nikhil said, “I am so thrilled that I am at a loss for words. The response has been tremendous. I’ve been talking to people continuously.”Nikhil also expressed his
happiness over being called as a bankable actor by the industry folks.Directed by debutant Uday Nandanavanam, Shankarabharanam was written and produced by Kona Venkat. The film has Nanditha opposite Nikhil and Anjali played a pivotal role.
- Rajamouli, Nani, Lakshmi Manchu support a noble initiative
- Taapsee, Big B’s film gets a huge boost
- Uttarakhand CM meets Mahesh
- Top producers launch Allu Sirish’s ABCD
- Varun Tej launches Shriya, Niharika’s film