Young actor Nikhil, is on a roll these days. After striking two consecutive hits with ‘Swamy Ra Ra’ and ‘Karthikeya’, he is one of the most sought after actors in his age group. Several big banners and filmmakers are keen on roping him in their films.
Yesterday, Nikhil revealed that he signed a deal with Euclid, an exclusive clothing brand for formal wear. This is surely a testimony to Nikhil’s growing popularity, as most stars on rise tend to strike endorsement deals with several popular brands during their prime.
Nikhil is currently busy with ‘Surya Vs Surya’ and also has few interesting projects in the pipeline.
- Review : NTR Maha Nayakudu- Politically Driven Drama
- Review : Anjali CBI – Engaging to an extent
- Review : Mithai – Poorly-written comedy flick
- Telugu Review : Prementha Panichese Narayana
- Telugu Review : 4 Letters