Young actor Nikhil, is on a roll these days. After striking two consecutive hits with ‘Swamy Ra Ra’ and ‘Karthikeya’, he is one of the most sought after actors in his age group. Several big banners and filmmakers are keen on roping him in their films.
Yesterday, Nikhil revealed that he signed a deal with Euclid, an exclusive clothing brand for formal wear. This is surely a testimony to Nikhil’s growing popularity, as most stars on rise tend to strike endorsement deals with several popular brands during their prime.
Nikhil is currently busy with ‘Surya Vs Surya’ and also has few interesting projects in the pipeline.
Articles that might interest you
- Popular Tollywood comedian’s key role in Bharateeyudu 2?
- Yatra’s release postponed?
- Noted Tollywood producer to release Aquaman
- Taxiwaala will set a new benchmark for comedy: Vijay Deverakonda
- Kalyan Ram and Tarak wish their sister on political entry