Nikhil reportedly met Nagesh in Mumbai recently and the duo has discussed a script to which Nikhil took a strong liking for. While Nagesh is keen on making the film in Hindi, Nikhil is said to have urged him to make it in Telugu as well.
Meanwhile, Nikhil is wrapping up his immediate next, Keshava, and is also supposed to join hands with Nagarjuna for Chandoo Mondeti’s multi-starrer this summer.
- Karan Johar in plans to make Goodachari in Hindi
- Hebah Patel’s kissing scenes become a hot topic
- Public holiday to help Taxiwaala collections
- Thaman completes 25 years in films
- Details about Puri Jagannadh-Ram film