Hero Nikhil is currently holidaying in the US. His next release will be Kirrak Party, an official remake of the super hit Kannada campus drama, Kirik Party. The young hero will launch his new project on January 19. This film will be an official remake of the Tamil hit Kanithan.
As per the latest updates, the makers of Kanithan’s Telugu remake are in talks with Sarrainodu beauty Catherine Tresa to rope her in as the film’s leading lady. Catherine was the heroine in the Tamil version. In Telugu, Catherine was last seen in Gopichand’s Gautham Nanda and Rana’s Nene Raju Nene Mantri.
TN Santhosh, who directed the Tamil version, will also be helming the Telugu remake and Tagore Madhu will be bankrolling it.
- Mr Majnu completes censor; All set for Jan 25th release
- Gopichand’s spy thriller commences on the Indo-Pak border
- Will Nani’s dream to work with his favorite director come true?
- F2 becomes Venky & Varun’s career best grosser
- Vaishnav’s debut film will have Rangasthalam-like feel: Chiranjeevi