Actor Nikhil is eagerly awaiting the release of his hilarious crime comedy, Shankarabharanam. The film is due for a release on 4th December and expectations are quite high among film lovers. We had already reported that Nikhil’s next will be under the direction of ‘Tiger’ fame VI Anand.
The Nikhil-Anand’s yet untitled film will go on floors from the second week of December. As per the latest buzz, Nikhil will be seen romancing three actresses in the film. Apparently, Taapsee and Avika Gor have been finalized as the female leads and the makers are on a look out for another heroine.
If the reports are to be believed, Swathi Reddy, who gave two superhits with Nikhil, is said to be under consideration for the film. Keep watching this space for more updates regarding the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay and I are nervous: Ananya Pandey on Fighter
- Tollywood never bothered to call me back: Disha Patani
- India’s top stars come together for a short film on Coronavirus
- Star actress turns to cooking during quarantine
- Tollywood’s CCC begins on Sunday
- AA20’s release date locked?