After being postponed for several months since summer earlier this year, Nikhil and Lavanya Tripathi’s much-awaited action thriller, Arjun Suravaram, is finally hitting theaters on November 29. On this occasion, Nikhil released a fun promotional video.
The video has Nikhil trying hard to make popular comedian Vennela Kishore believe that Arjun Suravaram is indeed releasing on the 29th of this month. Vennela Kishore, like most of the audiences, thinks that Nikhil is joking about the film’s release date.
Arjun Suravaram is an official remake of the acclaimed Tamil thriller, Kanithan. The film is directed at TN Santosh and produced by Rajkumar Akella. Tagore Madhu is presenting the film. Khaidi fame Sam CS has scored the soundtrack.
Articles that might interest you:
- Kajal and her husband get vaccinated
- Yesteryear heroine in Balayya’s next?
- Dhanush’s Karnan to be out on OTT soon
- Salman Khan’s solid gesture for COVID victims
- Allu Arjun on Arya: The greatest milestone in our lives
- Team Adipurush to shift to Hyderabad