Young hero Nikhil, who is known for acting in path breaking movies, was pinning high hopes on his just released fantasy horror thriller, Ekkadiki Pothavu Chinnavada. The film opened in cinemas yesterday to unanimous positive response from critics and moviegoers.
Deeply moved by the public’s response to his film, Nikhil took to his Twitter profile and tweeted, “Teary Happiness to c such Crowds on the 1st day 4 “Ekkadiki Pothavu Chinnavada” Inspite of the situations.Greatful thankful nd emotional now.”
Ekkadiki Pothavu Chinnavada is directed by VI Anand and produced on Meghana Arts banner. Hebah Patel, Nandita Swetha, Avika Gor, Vennela Kishore and Satya essayed crucial roles in this movie.
Teary Happiness to c such Crowds on the 1st day 4 "Ekkadiki Pothavu Chinnavada" Inspite of the situations.Greatful thankful nd emotional now
— Nikhil Siddhartha (@actor_Nikhil) November 18, 2016
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay Devarakonda’s WFL in release tensions
- Jersey Hindi remake finds its female lead
- Pratiroju Pandage’s storyline is the first for Indian cinema-Maruthi
- Shah Rukh-Atlee film from March
- After delay, Rana, Sai Pallavi’s Virata Parvam to be wrapped up quickly
- Prabhas to resume Jaan’s shoot without Pooja?