Young hero Nikhil, who is known for acting in path breaking movies, was pinning high hopes on his just released fantasy horror thriller, Ekkadiki Pothavu Chinnavada. The film opened in cinemas yesterday to unanimous positive response from critics and moviegoers.
Deeply moved by the public’s response to his film, Nikhil took to his Twitter profile and tweeted, “Teary Happiness to c such Crowds on the 1st day 4 “Ekkadiki Pothavu Chinnavada” Inspite of the situations.Greatful thankful nd emotional now.”
Ekkadiki Pothavu Chinnavada is directed by VI Anand and produced on Meghana Arts banner. Hebah Patel, Nandita Swetha, Avika Gor, Vennela Kishore and Satya essayed crucial roles in this movie.
Teary Happiness to c such Crowds on the 1st day 4 "Ekkadiki Pothavu Chinnavada" Inspite of the situations.Greatful thankful nd emotional now
— Nikhil Siddhartha (@actor_Nikhil) November 18, 2016
Articles that might interest you:
- Shruti Haasan’s shocking confession about her mental health
- Director of Mahesh, Pawan films to bounce back with a biggie
- Tamil stars Anurag Kashyap would cast if he remade his cult films
- Uppena’s run time locked
- Balakrishna makes changes to his special birthday announcements
- Akshay Kumar the only Indian actor on Forbes 2020 list