Young hero Nikhil, who is currently wrapping up his upcoming crime comedy Sankarabharanam, unveiled his first ever TV commercial for Kancheepuram Varamahalshmi Silks of Kalamandir Group. The ad film, with a wedding backdrop, looks lively and colorful.
On the film’s front, Nikhil, after completing Sankarabharanam, will team up with VI Anand who directed Sundeep Kishan’s Tiger. This is said to be an exciting love story. Meanwhile, Sankarabharanam is in the last leg of its shoot and only patch work is left.
The film will have its audio launch this month and the theatrical release in November.
- Akanksha Singh pins all her hopes on Deva Das
- Mani Ratnam reveals why he made a multi-starrer
- Pooja Hegde wraps up shooting for Aravindha Sametha
- I’ve never used my dad’s money or help to make movies : Manchu Manoj
- Big test for Deva Das director