Actor Nikhil, who is thrilled with the success of his recent film Arjun Suravaram, got a big jolt when he chanced upon pirated copies of his film. The incident occurred near Guntur after he visited few theatres to celebrate the film’s success with the audience.
Apparently, when Nikhil stopped near a tea stall, he was shocked to see a woman selling pirated CDs of all new films including Arjun Suravaram. The actor tried to explain to them that what they are doing is wrong; however, stated that the real culprits are those who release thousands of such CDs in the market and also upload them on the internet.
Directed by Santosh, the film had Nikhil and Lavanya in lead roles. Rajkumar Akella produced the film and Tagore Madhu presented it.
Just left it there bcos I Felt sad for the woman nd her daughter who were selling them… it’s not their fault… the people who are manufacturing these Piracy DVD’s and UPLOADING on torrents have to be CAUGHT… They r The REAL CRIMINALS… #PleaseKillPiracy #ArjunSuravaram https://t.co/eY6gERAll1
— Nikhil Siddhartha (@actor_Nikhil) December 8, 2019
Articles that might interest you:
- Tollywood in COVID-19 times: Heroes & Producers still in no mood to shoot
- A biopic on Aarti Agarwal on the cards?
- Happening star to launch his own production house
- Ram Charan’s heroine gearing up for a comeback?
- Pooja Hegde rejects star hero’s next?
- Sushant’s father filed a complaint on Feb 25 fearing threat to his son’s life