When Nikhil’s Karthikeya 2 was launched a couple of months ago, many thought that the film is going to be a sequel to Nikhil and director Chandoo Mondeti’s 2014 superhit supernatural thriller, Karthikeya. Even the second part’s motion poster had hinted the same.
But Chandoo Mondeti has clarified that Karthikeya 2 is not a sequel to his 2014 debut film. “Karthikeya 2 is not a sequel to Karthikeya, but a franchise. The film is about architects of temples. Starting from Dwarka, the story covers different swayambhu temples across India,” Chandoo said, also adding that those who missed watching Karthikeya will be able to relate to the second part.
Articles that might interest you:
- Much-awaited trailer for Mani Ratnam’s Navarasa out in a few hours
- Aadavaallu Meeku Johaarlu shoot diaries – Rashmika looks gorgeous
- Confident that audiences will patronize Ishq: Dil Raju
- RRR’s music rights acquired by T-Series and Lahari Music
- Thaman shows his excitement while composing for Chiru’s next
- Tamannah credits her success to southern cinema