Hero Nikhil’s upcoming campus drama, Kirrak Party, has wrapped up more than seventy percent of its shoot. Currently, the makers are canning several crucial scenes in Rajahmundry. With this latest schedule, a majority of the film’s talkie part will be wrapped up.
Kirrak Party is an official remake of the blockbuster Kannada film, Kirik Party. Nikhil will be seen as a student leader in the movie. The film’s first look poster was unveiled recently to a positive response.
Kannada starlet Samyukta Hegde and Hindi TV actress Simran Pareenja are the film’s leading ladies. Anil Sunkara is producing the movie, while debutant Sharan Koppishetty is directing it.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : Which among these biggest hits in Tollywood is your favorite?
- PSPK 27 formally launched: To roll on from this date
- Ashwathama’s censor done-runtime locked
- Sarileru and Ala Vaikunthapuramlo make a solid impact in Andhra
- Noted production house to release Johar
- Disco Raja’s disappointing show continues