Hero Nikhil’s upcoming campus drama, Kirrak Party, has wrapped up more than seventy percent of its shoot. Currently, the makers are canning several crucial scenes in Rajahmundry. With this latest schedule, a majority of the film’s talkie part will be wrapped up.
Kirrak Party is an official remake of the blockbuster Kannada film, Kirik Party. Nikhil will be seen as a student leader in the movie. The film’s first look poster was unveiled recently to a positive response.
Kannada starlet Samyukta Hegde and Hindi TV actress Simran Pareenja are the film’s leading ladies. Anil Sunkara is producing the movie, while debutant Sharan Koppishetty is directing it.
- Devadas completes censor formalities
- Massive release for Vishal’s next
- Advance bookings open for Aravinda Sametha
- Nannu Dochukunduvate’s latest collections
- Script work nearing completion for Sam’s prestigious project