Hero Nikhil and Lavanya Tripathi’s upcoming action entertainer ‘Mudra’ is going to hit the screens on November 8th. The film is being directed by Tamil filmmaker TN Santosh. Inspired by true events, the film has journalism as its backdrop and Nikhil plays an investigative journalist in the movie.
Mudra is in its last schedule and the entire shooting formalities will be completed by September. Mudra is being produced by Kaviya Venugopal and Rajukumar under Auraa Cinemas PVT and Movie Dynamix LLP banners. B Madhu is presenting the movie. Young Tamil composer Sam CS is scoring the music.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijayashanti paid big bucks for Mahesh’s next
- I don’t have any problem kissing on screen-Kiara
- Hit films but not many offers for this heroine
- Balayya to repeat this heroine again?
- Star hero announces sequel to his hit film
- Star heroine falls sick with viral fever