It’s been almost a year since Nikhil was last seen on screen, yet there’s no dearth of offers for him. Thanks to the success of Swamy Ra Ra, several young filmmakers have been approaching him with fresh scripts and he is reportedly taking keen interest to sign good projects.
He’s gearing up to start shooting for his next film which will go on floors later this month. Karthik Ghattamaneni, who was the cinematographer of Prema Ishq Kadhal and also Karthikeya, is turning director with this untitled film. Malkapuram Sivakumar is going to produce the film under Suraksha Group of Companies banner. More details about the cast and crew will be announced soon.
Few days ago, Nikhil had wrapped up shooting for Chandoo Mondeti’s bilingual film ‘Karthikeya’ and the film is currently in post-production. Swati is his co-star in this film and Nikhil is playing the role of a medico who comes to a village to investigate the reason behind a series of mysterious deaths. Sekhar Chandra has scored the music.
- Review : Chikati Gadilo Chithakotudu – Cheesy Adult comedy
- Review : Puli Joodham- Slow Paced Crime Thriller
- Star director to play Dhruv Vikram’s father in Arjun Reddy’s Tamil remake?
- Fresh speculations on Kalyan Ram’s next
- Noted Bollywood actor in Vijay63
- Manchu Manoj reveals the much-awaited update on his next film