As the makers of Akhil are gearing up to release their film during Diwali, producer Kona Venkat has decided to move out of the race and provide enough space for the débutante actor.
Shankarabharanam is directed by debutante Uday Nandanavanam and has Nanditha and Anjali in major roles.
Articles that might interest you:
- Slight change in Darbar’s release plans?
- Star heroine turns vegetarian again to play a goddess
- Irish actress’ negative role in RRR?
- Star heroine trying hard for more offers
- Anand Devarakonda to remake a hit film of the ’90s ?
- Kamal to speak this language in Indian 2