Actor Nikhil has been busy shooting for the Telugu remake of the super hit Kannada movie, Kirik Party, for the past few weeks. The film’s team has just wrapped up a crucial schedule in several challenging locales in Uttarakhand and other parts of North India.
This as-yet-untitled movie has Nikhil playing a student leader. Samyukta Hegde will be seen as one of the female leads. Anil Sunkara is producing the movie and debutant Sharan Koppishetty is directing it. Interestingly, Nikhil’s close friends and directors Sudheer Varma and Chandoo Mondeti have penned the screenplay and dialogues respectively.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay Deverakonda to surprise with his performance in Puri’s film
- This music director in talks for Mahesh-Parasuram film
- Press Note: “Godavari Enters Florida with Tampa Location”
- Poll : What did you think of Red’s teaser?
- Red teaser- Intriguing and well cut
- Mohan Babu looks regal in Aakasame Ne Hadduraa new posters