Actor Nikhil has been busy shooting for the Telugu remake of the super hit Kannada movie, Kirik Party, for the past few weeks. The film’s team has just wrapped up a crucial schedule in several challenging locales in Uttarakhand and other parts of North India.
This as-yet-untitled movie has Nikhil playing a student leader. Samyukta Hegde will be seen as one of the female leads. Anil Sunkara is producing the movie and debutant Sharan Koppishetty is directing it. Interestingly, Nikhil’s close friends and directors Sudheer Varma and Chandoo Mondeti have penned the screenplay and dialogues respectively.
- Special promotions planned for NOTA
- Aravinda Sametha’s censor date locked?
- Major conflict point of 2.0 revealed
- Amitabh, Aamir speak in Telugu in ToH’s announcement video
- Savyasachi has a connection with Nagarjuna’s debut film