Hero Nikhil got engaged to his lady love Dr Pallavi Varma in February. The couple was supposed to tie the knot on April 16. However, the lockdown had disrupted the plans, and Nikhil had to postpone the wedding. Finally, the D-Day has arrived and the actor will enter into wedlock tomorrow.
While the wedding sumuhurtham is at 6:31 am, the pre-wedding rituals have kickstarted already in a colourful manner. Nikhil and Pallavi are looking perfect in the bridal wear during the haldi ceremony. What’s striking about the rituals is that all the guests, including the couple’s parents, are wearing masks due to the lockdown restrictions.
The wedding will take place at a private gutsy house in Shamshabad. Only close family members and friends have been invited, and Nikhil is expected to throw a grand reception once the lockdown gets lifted.
Preparations are in Full Swing For @Actor_Nikhil 's Marriage
— 123telugu (@123telugu) May 13, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Solid emotional angle in mega hero’s next
- Bollywood banner offers a bomb to bag KGF 2 rights
- Ram’s RED to achieve this mark by this weekend
- Krack’s digital release postponed?
- Box office status of Allari Naresh’s Bangaru Bolludu
- Review : The White Tiger – Hindi Film on Netflix