Nikhil is on cloud nine these days. After delivering two back to back blockbusters with ‘Swamy Ra Ra’ and ‘Karthikeya’, he achieved a rare feat of hat-trick hits with his latest romantic entertainer, ‘Surya Vs Surya’. The film is still doing decent business at the box office and set to earn huge profits for its makers and distributors.
Few days ago, we reported that Nikhil’s next will be in writer Kona Venkat’s production. Titled ‘Sankarabharanam’, the film is an interesting crime comedy set in Bihar backdrop. The film had its formal launch yesterday on the auspicious day of Ugadi. Debutant Uday Nandanavanam will direct this film and more details about the film’s cast and crew will be revealed later.
Currently, the pre-production work for ‘Sankarabharanam’ is going on and Nikhil will be taking a break and moving to the US for a short filmmaking program.
- Sye Raa’s team races against time to complete Nayanthara’s scenes
- AR Rahman makes amateur Telugu female singer an internet sensation
- Priyanka, Nick Jonas to wed in a royal palace in Jodhpur
- Pawan Kalyan escapes unhurt in a car accident
- Taxiwala director reveals how Arjun Reddy made a solid impact on him