She might be going slow, things might not be moving as expected but Nikitha is a picture of patience. She has selected all the good subjects and is waiting for each of her films to release. The one to go one sets recently is Nala Damayanti. Is she playing the title role? “I am definitely not named Damayanti in the movie, Nala Damayanti is a mythological character. A romantic comedy, it has a small element of period story.
This is my first commercial movie and the second schedule is on. It is going to be my most glamorous role till date. There are two leads, one heroine is yet to be selected. I have my space and share of songs and am quite happy. Other films that I have done are intense stories . Sri Vishnu is playing the hero and Nara Rohit is presenting the film. Ravikumar Panasa is the producer. After I got busy with ladies and Gentlemen I have forgotten about it. Last heard that they were waiting for Ajmal’s release Prabhanjanam first. Many are waiting for the release of Tanu Monne Vellipoyindi. Ladies and Gentlemen will be releasing first,” she says.
Articles that might interest you:
- Who will be the hero for Koratala Siva’s next?
- Dil Raju drops plans to remake noted Bollywood hit?
- Taapsee’s proud statement on Filmfare cover page feat
- Rakul’s noble gesture for 200 families in this lockdown
- After Bunny, Sukumar to direct this star hero?
- Change of plans for Ajith’s film