Remember Nikki Garlani, the heroine who debuted with the Sunil film Krishnashtami. Well, she has been all over the news in Tamil Nadu as she has donated three lakhs for the Nadigar Sangam building that is being constructed in Chennai.
If one can remember, the foundation stone for the building was laid recently and construction works are going on in full swing which is personally being taken care of Vishal and team. A lot of money is being pumped into this building which will be used for the welfare of the Tamil industry folks.
Nikki’s gesture has been welcomed by everyone in the Tamil industry as everyone is praising this upcoming heroine for her gesture.
- Pawan Kalyan’s official statement about reports on comeback film
- Taxiwaala’s 3-day AP/TS collections
- Interview : Malavika Nair – I’m happy that Taxiwaala is doing well
- Much-awaited Bollywood film wraps up shoot
- Sarkar’s Tamil version emerges all-time 6th highest grosser