Apparently, Nilakanta took part in a school competition where he was required to write an essay. He penned an essay titled ‘Fields of Gold’, which was apparently ‘inspired’ by an Enid Blyton novel. His trick was discovered and he lost the prize. “That incident made a strong mark on me. I decided then and there to be original in life as copying someone or something will never give us individuality. ”
Nilakanta was lucky to have learnt that lesson early on in life. Let us hope that this honest director achieves more success in his film career.
- Big test for Deva Das director
- Kiara Advani excited about Arjun Reddy Hindi remake
- Bollywood biggie to be dubbed in Telugu
- Interesting title in consideration for RC12?
- Much-awaited Bollywood biopic to be shot in Hyderabad