Apparently, Nilakanta took part in a school competition where he was required to write an essay. He penned an essay titled ‘Fields of Gold’, which was apparently ‘inspired’ by an Enid Blyton novel. His trick was discovered and he lost the prize. “That incident made a strong mark on me. I decided then and there to be original in life as copying someone or something will never give us individuality. ”
Nilakanta was lucky to have learnt that lesson early on in life. Let us hope that this honest director achieves more success in his film career.
Articles that might interest you:
- What happened to Rajinikanth-Kamal Haasan’s project?
- Special picture: Rana’s fiancee Miheeka displays her wedding jootis
- Fresh buzz on Balayya-Boyapati’s film
- Senior actor to make his own biopic
- Star hero’s wife turns Yoga trainer
- Lockdown Review : Sufiyum Sujathyum- Malayalam film on Amazon prime