It’s party time for Ninnu Kori’s team. After a month-long promotional activities, the key men behind the film – Nani, Aadhi Pinisetty, director Siva Nirvana and writer Kona Venkat, have reportedly flew down to Goa to celebrate the film’s success and unwind themselves.
The Ninnu Kori gang will chill out in Goa for a couple of days, starting today. They will return to Hyderabad on Saturday. Nani will then take a day’s rest and join the shooting of his ongoing film, Middle Class Abbayi, from Monday.
- Hero invites audiences to write reviews of his film
- Rajamouli ropes in star writer for his next
- Interview : Sudheer Babu- Producing films was always on my mind
- RX100 fame Karthikeya’s next gets a title
- Fans eagerly awaiting Aravinda Sametha’s audio