It’s party time for Ninnu Kori’s team. After a month-long promotional activities, the key men behind the film – Nani, Aadhi Pinisetty, director Siva Nirvana and writer Kona Venkat, have reportedly flew down to Goa to celebrate the film’s success and unwind themselves.
The Ninnu Kori gang will chill out in Goa for a couple of days, starting today. They will return to Hyderabad on Saturday. Nani will then take a day’s rest and join the shooting of his ongoing film, Middle Class Abbayi, from Monday.
- Taxiwaala inches towards half-a-million-dollar mark in US
- It’s terrifying to dance alongside Prabhudeva : Amyra Dastur
- Yatra makers in search of YS Jagan
- Pawan Kalyan all set for his comeback film?
- Nayanthara’s Tamil thriller to release in Telugu