It’s party time for Ninnu Kori’s team. After a month-long promotional activities, the key men behind the film – Nani, Aadhi Pinisetty, director Siva Nirvana and writer Kona Venkat, have reportedly flew down to Goa to celebrate the film’s success and unwind themselves.
The Ninnu Kori gang will chill out in Goa for a couple of days, starting today. They will return to Hyderabad on Saturday. Nani will then take a day’s rest and join the shooting of his ongoing film, Middle Class Abbayi, from Monday.
- Star daughter says she loves Prabhas
- Interesting update on Anushka’s Silence to be out soon
- Nandita’s Akshara slated for May release
- Suresh Babu is bringing a ‘Happy change’, but not through movies
- Krish to join Baahubali makers?