It’s party time for Ninnu Kori’s team. After a month-long promotional activities, the key men behind the film – Nani, Aadhi Pinisetty, director Siva Nirvana and writer Kona Venkat, have reportedly flew down to Goa to celebrate the film’s success and unwind themselves.
The Ninnu Kori gang will chill out in Goa for a couple of days, starting today. They will return to Hyderabad on Saturday. Nani will then take a day’s rest and join the shooting of his ongoing film, Middle Class Abbayi, from Monday.
Articles that might interest you:
- Dil Raju’s touching gesture for injured Prabhas fan
- Trivikram gives boost to young director?
- Ad featuring this entire star’s family?
- Trivikram invests in multiplex?
- Makers of Nithiin’s film clarify title rumors
- What’s next for Suriya after Bandobast?