When the trailer of Nani’s Ninnu Kori released, many felt that the film’s plotline is quite similar to Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam. Ninnu Kori went on to become a huge hit at the box-office.
Now, if the ongoing buzz is anything to go by, one of the film’s writers Kona Venkat is in talks with Sanjay Leela Bhansali for a possible Hindi remake. Apparently, Bhansali, who is said to be impressed with Ninnu Kori, is keen on remaking the film in Hindi and had even suggested young Bollywood hero Varun Dhawan’s name to play the male lead. We will have to wait until an official announcement is made confirming these speculations.
Ninnu Kori also starred Nivetha Thomas and Aadhi Pinisetty. The film was directed by debutant Siva Nirvana and produced by DVV Danayya.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star hero’s VFX company pulls off a stunning feat for Bigil
- Actor-producer Bandla Ganesh arrested
- Bigg Boss-These two contestants in danger zone this week
- Special announcement regarding #NBK105 tomorrow
- Whistle is dedicated to all women – Atlee
- Fans gather in huge numbers to wish Prabhas