Ninnu Kori is going great guns all over. The film has been impressive even in the B and C centers and according to the latest update, the film has collected a total share of 12.01 crores to date in both the Telugu states.
These collections are the highest for any Nani film to date. With positive word of mouth, the film is drawing decent crowds at the box office. With no big releases in the next few days, the collections will surely improve.
Directed by Shiva Nirvana, this film has Nivetha Thomas and Aadi Pinisetty as the main leads. Gopi Sundar scores music.
- Ram vows to satisfy his fans with his next film
- Taxiwaala off to a good start in the Telugu states
- Ram Charan appreciates Taxiwaala
- Rajamouli ropes in Bollywood stylist for RC’s new look
- Ram Charan to resume VVR’s shoot in December