Ravi Teja, Deeksha Seth starrer Nippu has turned out to be a big disapppointment at box-office. Earlier, we had reported that the film had collected a share of about Rs 35 lakhs in the first four days of release. Although, the trade analysts had predicted that the film was likely to collect Rs 70-80 lakhs in the full run, the latest report seems to be quite discouraging. The film collected a total share of Rs 39 lakhs ever since it released and it’s expected to collect another three lakhs. Directed by Gunasekhar, the film was produced by YVS Chowdary. Thaman had scored the music.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vishal’s Action pre-release business is here
- Poll : Which director should Ram Charan work with next?
- Slammed by critics film crosses 200 crore mark
- Allu Arjun’s kids to make their debut ?
- Is Pawan’s comeback getting delayed?
- NTR, Charan to do a superb song in RRR