Atharva, Amala Paul starrer Nirantharam Nee Ohale is going to release on August 24. Elred Kumar has directed the film. He had earlier produced Rangam on RS Infotainment banner. The film is being touted as a thriller and it was shot in some exotic locales in US like Las Vegas. GV Prakash has scored the film. The film is a dubbed version of Muppozhudhum Un Karpanaigal, the Tamil film which did quite well at box office earlier this year. Meanwhile, Amala Paul will soon be seen in Samuthirakani’s Jenda Pai Kapiraju and V V Vinayak’s Naayak.
- Bollywood actress wraps up Shakeela biopic
- RX100 hero Kartikeya to romance two heroines in Hippi
- Rejected 50 scripts before signing Kavacham: Bellamkonda Sai
- Tanish’s film on Bezawada rowdy lands in a controversy
- KCR biopic’s first look unveiled