Atharva, Amala Paul starrer Nirantharam Nee Ohale is going to release on August 24. Elred Kumar has directed the film. He had earlier produced Rangam on RS Infotainment banner. The film is being touted as a thriller and it was shot in some exotic locales in US like Las Vegas. GV Prakash has scored the film. The film is a dubbed version of Muppozhudhum Un Karpanaigal, the Tamil film which did quite well at box office earlier this year. Meanwhile, Amala Paul will soon be seen in Samuthirakani’s Jenda Pai Kapiraju and V V Vinayak’s Naayak.
- Popular hero has a request for critics
- Kalyani Priyadarshan joins cast of Mohanlal’s magnum opus
- Rajinikanth to launch his political party soon
- Mammootty going all out to play YSR
- Akanksha Singh pins all her hopes on Deva Das