Atharva, Amala Paul starrer Nirantharam Nee Ohale is going to release on August 24. Elred Kumar has directed the film. He had earlier produced Rangam on RS Infotainment banner. The film is being touted as a thriller and it was shot in some exotic locales in US like Las Vegas. GV Prakash has scored the film. The film is a dubbed version of Muppozhudhum Un Karpanaigal, the Tamil film which did quite well at box office earlier this year. Meanwhile, Amala Paul will soon be seen in Samuthirakani’s Jenda Pai Kapiraju and V V Vinayak’s Naayak.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mannara hoping for a comeback with Sita
- Namrata is the balancing factor in my life-Mahesh
- Maharshi’s stunning feat: Joins 1 Cr club in 21 centres
- Release date locked for Anand Deverakonda’s Dorasani
- ‘Oh Baby’ First look- Vibrant and intriguing
- Yet another big film joins Sankaranthi 2020 race