Nirvana Cinemas, one of the most successful distribution houses in the US, has announced its second venture. The noted distributors will now be presenting an upcoming experimental drama, titled Manu. The film is being directed by short filmmaker Phanindra Narsetti.
Manu features star comedian Brahmanandam’s son Gautham and Chandini Chowdary as the main leads. The film was produced by The Crowd, after an extensive crowdfunding campaign. Manu’s first look postes and teasers were released sometime back and received applause from movie lovers.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pawan Kalyan all set to resume Hari Hara Veera Mallu on this date
- Most Eligible Bachelor enters half-a-million club in US
- 14 films in race for India’s official entry at Oscars
- Sai Dharam Tej is super fit and getting ready to conquer, says his director
- Bollywood’s biggest producer after Pabhas?
- Shyam Singha Roy’s pre release business in full swing