Today, director Teja, who was once a name to reckon with for small budget movies, celebrates his birthday. Fans and industrywallahs have been wishing him on this occasion. Actor Nithiin, who was introduced to Tollywood by Teja, went back 15 years to wish his mentor.
Nithiin took to his Twitter and tweeted, “15 yrs ago today my 1st film JAYAM muhurtham was held..thanku teja garu for everything n wishing u a v happy birthday..” Teja is currently directing Rana’s Nene Raju Nene Mantri, also starring Kajal and Catherine.
15 yrs ago today my 1st film JAYAM muhurtham was held..thanku teja garu for everything n wishing u a v happy birthday..?
— nithiin (@actor_nithiin) February 22, 2017
- Top producer bets big on Devadas
- Thalapathy Vijay wins a prestigious international award for Mersal
- Sudheer Babu is proud of Nannu Dochukunduvate
- Gear up for Amar Akbar Anthony’s ‘Pivot’
- After wrapping up Varma, Vikram’s son leaves for US for higher studies