Hero Nithiin recently got engaged to his lady love Shalini. The couple will be tying the knot on April 16 in a lavish ceremony at a star hotel in Dubai. On the other hand, Nithiin is also awaiting the release of Bheeshma. The film is hitting screens on February 21.
In a latest interview, Nithiin revealed he doesn’t have much time to make necessary arrangements for his wedding. “I’ll resume the shoot immediately after my marriage. I don’t have much time for my wedding planning,” Nithiin said, further adding that he will be free from shootings by April 10 and that he only has 6 days for his wedding preparations.
Articles that might interest you:
- Karan Johar miffed with this actor’s unprofessional behaviour?
- Hansika signs an ambitious ‘single shot’ film
- Rajinikanth wishes AR Rahman on 99 Songs’ release
- Pawan Kalyan tests positive for COVID-19; Undergoes treatment
- Pawan and Trivikram to revive their production plans?
- Uppena combination to materialize again?