Hero Nithiin recently got engaged to his lady love Shalini. The couple will be tying the knot on April 16 in a lavish ceremony at a star hotel in Dubai. On the other hand, Nithiin is also awaiting the release of Bheeshma. The film is hitting screens on February 21.
In a latest interview, Nithiin revealed he doesn’t have much time to make necessary arrangements for his wedding. “I’ll resume the shoot immediately after my marriage. I don’t have much time for my wedding planning,” Nithiin said, further adding that he will be free from shootings by April 10 and that he only has 6 days for his wedding preparations.
Articles that might interest you:
- Full list of SIIMA 2021 Awards; Maharshi leads the show
- Prabhas puts a smile on the face of cancer patient
- Mani Ratnam’s Ponniyin Selvan wraps up shoot; Eyes summer release
- Official: Ram Charan is Disney+Hotstar’s brand ambassador; Here’s a crazy promo
- Mahesh Babu to feature on NTR’s EMK?
- All set for Vikramarkudu’s sequel