Hero Nithiin recently got engaged to his lady love Shalini. The couple will be tying the knot on April 16 in a lavish ceremony at a star hotel in Dubai. On the other hand, Nithiin is also awaiting the release of Bheeshma. The film is hitting screens on February 21.
In a latest interview, Nithiin revealed he doesn’t have much time to make necessary arrangements for his wedding. “I’ll resume the shoot immediately after my marriage. I don’t have much time for my wedding planning,” Nithiin said, further adding that he will be free from shootings by April 10 and that he only has 6 days for his wedding preparations.
Articles that might interest you:
- Satyadev’s film gets decent TRP while Vijay Deverakonda’s movie falters
- Corona effect- Majority of theatres to shut down
- Raj Tarun signs another film with noted director
- Poll : Which of these senior directors should make a solid comeback?
- Film Trivia : Guess this Hindi actress whose first film was in Telugu?
- This is how Naga Shaurya’s got his eight pack Abs