After being idle for over six months due to the lockdown amid the pandemic, the makers of Nithiin and Keerthy Suresh’s upcoming romantic entertainer, Rang De, had resumed the shoot in September. The entire team is currently shooting in Hyderabad with at most safety precautions.
Until recently, there have been several speculations about the film’s proposed foreign schedule. The makers had initially planned a crucial schedule in a European country. However, the COVID-19 pandemic had disrupted all the plans, and there were reports that Rang De’s team had decided to replace the foreign schedule with Hyderabad.
But the latest reports reveal that the makers have finally decided to take the risk and carry on with the Europe schedule. Apparently, a couple of songs and important talkie part will be held in Italy later this month. Naga Vamsi is bankrolling this Venky Atluri directorial. Stay tuned for further details.
Articles that might interest you:
- Stalwart actor’s daughter dreams of becoming a director
- Four star heroines to clash on OTT
- Actress, cancer survivor turns producer
- Telugu girl returns to Tollywood after making her mark in Kollywood
- Punarnavi’s performance to stand out in her next
- Charmme’s parents test positive for COVID 19