Hero Nithiin married his longtime girlfriend Shalini Kandukuri during the lockdown in July last year. In a latest interview while promoting his upcoming romantic entertainer, Rang De, Nithiin opened up about how his life changed before and after marriage.
Nithiin started off saying that he is in a very happy space of his life post marriage. He further revealed that before marriage, after coming back from shootings, he used to relax talking to Shalini. “But now, after marriage, I am coming back and unwinding in Shalini’s company,” Nithin said.
Nithiin went on to reveal that he and Shalini watched a lot of TV shows, web series, and films on OTT. When asked about his wife’s reaction to his movies, “she doesn’t watch them much,” Nithiin replied. Rang De is scheduled for release on March 26.
Articles that might interest you:
- Venkatesh, Varun Tej’s special picture after F3’s schedule wrap
- What is Balakrishna’s remuneration for Aha’s Unstoppable?
- Interested speculations on Ram Charan RC16
- F3 Fun Dose Dasara special video gets a solid response
- Most Eligible Bachelor and Pelli SandaD’s day 2 Nizam shares
- Confirmed: Love Story locks OTT premieres date and time