A couple of days ago, Mythri Movie Makers released a funny video in which the National Crush Rashmika Mandanna and young actor Nithiin announced that they are reuniting for the second time for a new movie, directed by Venky Kudumula. Surprisingly, this is the trio’s second film after Chalo and Bheeshma.
The film has been launched officially today in Hyderabad with a pooja ceremony. Megastar Chiranjeevi graced the grand launch ceremony. Some noted celebrities including Hanu Raghavapudi, Buchibabu Sana, Bobby Kolli,and Gopichand Malineni also attended the event. Chiranjeevi sounded the clap on the lead pair whereas Gopichand Malineni directed the first shot. Hanu Raghavapudi and Buchibabu Sana handed over the script to the makers.
Rajendra Prasad, Vennela Kishore and others are a part of this movie. Naveen Yerneni and Ravi Shankar produced this movie on a massive scale under the Mythri Movie Makers banner. GV Prakash Kumar is the music director for this movie, which will commence its regular shoot soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pic Talk: Prabhas celebrates Prashanth Neel’s birthday
- Photo Moment: Chiru oozes style and swag in his latest avatar
- Humane initiative of Megastar wins hearts of one and all
- Vijay’s Leo sets a stunning new record in Kerala
- Adipurush: Music composer Atul to do a unique feat for the pre-release event
- First look poster of JD Chakravathy’s Dayaa series is out now
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food