Nithiin might be one of the most eligible bachelors in Tollywood, but not many know that he has a strong spiritual side to his personality as well. The actor has now revealed that he has taken up Lord Hanuman deeksha, and it is working wonders for him, if his latest confession is anything to go by.
The actor also stated that he has been waking up at 5 AM ever since he took up the deeksha and he follows it up with singing devotional songs about Hanuman and performs a pooja after that. “It is an awesome feeling and I am quite rejuvenated, thanks to all this,” Nithiin said.
On the work front, Nithiin will soon team up with Venky Kudumula, and the film is likely to go on floors soon. More details about rest of the cast and crew are awaited.
It feels so blessed and very peaceful being in Lord Hanuman Deeksha🙏🏻. Wakin up at 5 AM and startin my day with beautiful Sree Anjaneyam songs followed by poojas.All these Divine Vibes are so spiritual refreshing. Sree anjaneyam🙏🙏#FeelsAwesome #Rejuvenating #JaiHanuman pic.twitter.com/lMuN3PpSe3
— nithiin (@actor_nithiin) February 21, 2019
Articles that might interest you:
- Despite star cast, Dhanush’s movie lacks buzz in Telugu
- Team Karthikeya kick off Delhi promotions
- These two heroes were the first choice for Sita Ramam?
- Salaar actor congratulates Karthikeya 2 team
- ZEE5’s Hello World clocks 5 crores streaming minutes
- Leading channel grabs Saakini Daakini’s satellite rights