The grand pre-release event of Nithiin and Rashmika Mandanna’s upcoming romantic entertainer, Bheeshma, concluded last night. The entire unit seemed quite confident on the film’s success.
Speaking at the event, Nithiin first thanked his entire team for giving him a wonderful film. He then went on to reveal the six most important people in his life. “My mother, father, sister, Pawan Kalyan garu and Trivikram garu have been the five most important people in my life over the years. I’m going to get married soon, so my wife will be the sixth special person in my life,” Nithiin said.
Nithiin got engaged to Shalini recently and he will be tying the knot on April 16. Meanwhile, Bheeshma is slated to release on February 21.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rakul Preet pins hope on this do or die film
- This is Venkatesh’s remuneration for Naarappa?
- Lockdown effect: Allu Aravind’s Aha down for a while
- Shah Rukh wins hearts with his Corona relief initiatives
- Even before her debut, this heroine making waves
- Star choreographer’s own way to create awareness for COVID 19