The grand pre-release event of Nithiin and Rashmika Mandanna’s upcoming romantic entertainer, Bheeshma, concluded last night. The entire unit seemed quite confident on the film’s success.
Speaking at the event, Nithiin first thanked his entire team for giving him a wonderful film. He then went on to reveal the six most important people in his life. “My mother, father, sister, Pawan Kalyan garu and Trivikram garu have been the five most important people in my life over the years. I’m going to get married soon, so my wife will be the sixth special person in my life,” Nithiin said.
Nithiin got engaged to Shalini recently and he will be tying the knot on April 16. Meanwhile, Bheeshma is slated to release on February 21.
Articles that might interest you:
- Team Liger’s special cake for Mike Tyson
- Big Boss 5: Time to eliminate a male contestant
- Interview : Deva Katta – Tej’s work will shock you in Republic
- Rashmika’s intense look from Pushpa to be out tomorrow
- Team Liger celebrate Puri’s birthday in Goa
- Poll : Which of these combinations of Puri Jagannadh is your favourite?