Young Hero Nithiin is on cloud nine with the success of his ‘Gunde Jaari Gallanthayyindhe’. The actor visited the town of Arasavalli in Srikakulam district, along with actress Isha Talwar and the rest of the film crew. Nithiin expressed his happiness over the film’s success and thanked the viewers for their support.
“Youngsters can achieve anything in life and earn recognition if they believe in themselves and work towards that”, said Nithiin. Isha Talwar also expressed her gratitude to the people for making her first film a success.
GJG has turned out to be a very profitable venture for the producers as well as the distributors. Nithiin, Nithya Menen and Isha Talwar were seen as the main leads in this movie. Vijay Kumar Konda is the director and Harsha Vardhan penned the dialogues.
- Keeravaani praises Thaman for his latest chartbuster
- Vikram’s Saamy completes censor; All set for Sep 21 release
- Will Nani team up with Brahmotsavam director?
- Time set for ANR’s look from NTR biopic
- Update on Ravi Teja-VI Anand’s film