Finally, after postponing his wedding for over three months, hero Nithiin is all set to marry his longtime girlfriend Shalini Kandukuri on July 26. The sumuhurtham has been set at 8:30 pm and a private resort in Hyderabad is being readied for this special occasion.
Nithiin-Shalini’s wedding will be an intimate ceremony, with only limited guests gracing the auspicious occasion to bless the newlyweds. The couple got engaged in February. The lovebirds were supposed to tie the knot on April 16 in Dubai earlier, but the plans were later cancelled due to the lockdown and the international travel ban.
Articles that might interest you:
- Yash’s KGF behind Prabhas’ nod to Salaar
- A1 Express – Sundeep Kishan turns emotional
- Here is the detailed info on Acharya’s music album
- Bigg Boss 5 – Star Maa approaches this celeb
- Teaser of Saina Nehwal biopic looks impressive
- Interview : Raj Tharun – Power Play was a totally new experience for me