Hero Nithiin was supposed to get married to his longtime girlfriend Shalini Kandukuri in Dubai on April 16. However, the wedding was postponed due to the lockdown and the international travel ban. Both the families later planned a low-key wedding at a farmhouse on the outskirts of Hyderabad.
As per the latest updates, both the families have decided to perform the wedding either in July end or August. Apparently, the wait is for the Ashada Masam, which is considered inauspicious, to be over. This means that the wedding can take place only after July 20. Arrangements are being made already for the D-day.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijayakanth safe but his wife turns positive for COVID 19
- Poll : Who according to you has the strongest batting line-up in IPL 2020?
- Anushka opens up on doing Sita’s role in Adipurush
- Interview : Anushka- Watching a film on the big screen is the best experience
- Rakul Preet maintains a strict silence on the drug scandal
- Sukumar gets a solid remuneration for Vijay Devarakonda’s next