Fresh from the much-needed success of Bheeshma, hero Nithiin will soon be kick-starting a new film, the Telugu remake of the acclaimed Bollywood thriller, Andhadhun. Nithiin himself will be producing the movie under his banner. Expectations on this project will be quite high, thanks to Nithiin’s newfound success.
As per the latest updates, Andhadhun’s Telugu remake will be having its muhurtham ceremony on the 24th of February. The film will be directed by Merlapaka Gandhi and the makers are yet to announce the actresses who will be reprising Radhika Apte and Tabu’s roles from the Hindi original. Nithiin will be seen as a visually impaired pianist in the movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- We just had dinner: Ram Charan on film with Prashanth Neel
- Sharwa’s last hope is Aadollu Meeku Joharlu
- Ram Charan launches Natyam’s impressive trailer
- Bigg Boss 5 – Nagarjuna asked to be more aggressive?
- Any issues take Maa’s help and not media’s – Mohan Babu
- Interesting update on Radhe Shyam teaser