Fresh from the much-needed success of Bheeshma, hero Nithiin will soon be kick-starting a new film, the Telugu remake of the acclaimed Bollywood thriller, Andhadhun. Nithiin himself will be producing the movie under his banner. Expectations on this project will be quite high, thanks to Nithiin’s newfound success.
As per the latest updates, Andhadhun’s Telugu remake will be having its muhurtham ceremony on the 24th of February. The film will be directed by Merlapaka Gandhi and the makers are yet to announce the actresses who will be reprising Radhika Apte and Tabu’s roles from the Hindi original. Nithiin will be seen as a visually impaired pianist in the movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Big question- Will this star actor enter Pushpa?
- Bigg Boss 4- Housemates cleverly spreading negativity against young actor
- Noted Tamil actress calls Bigg Boss a shitty show
- Poll : What’s your take on Dhoni’s captaincy this IPL 2020?
- Poll :Ram Charan or Allu Arjun – Who is planning his career perfectly?
- Young Tollywood hero resumes Thala Ajith’s Valimai