Fresh from the much-needed success of Bheeshma, hero Nithiin will soon be kick-starting a new film, the Telugu remake of the acclaimed Bollywood thriller, Andhadhun. Nithiin himself will be producing the movie under his banner. Expectations on this project will be quite high, thanks to Nithiin’s newfound success.
As per the latest updates, Andhadhun’s Telugu remake will be having its muhurtham ceremony on the 24th of February. The film will be directed by Merlapaka Gandhi and the makers are yet to announce the actresses who will be reprising Radhika Apte and Tabu’s roles from the Hindi original. Nithiin will be seen as a visually impaired pianist in the movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- A special surprise awaits Prabhas’ fans tomorrow
- Breaking: Telugu Film Producer’s Council’s key decision on film shootings
- Latest update on Prabhas’ Adipurush
- Vijay Deverakonda, Rashmika Mandanna share screen space again
- Night Curfew in Telangana: Night shows cancelled in theaters
- Sunny Leone lands a title role in yet another south film