Nithiin’s latest family drama, Srinivasa Kalyanam, released on last Thursday and received mixed reviews from critics and audiences. The film’s box-office collections in its opening weekend were disappointing.
Speaking at the latest media interaction tonight, Nithiin has made a few honest confessions. The young hero said that he had always thought that Srinivasa Kalyanam would find patronage from family audiences and not much from the young movie lovers, and that’s what is happening with the movie now.
Nithiin further said that even though Srinivasa Kalyanam may have been underrated now, the film will be hailed as an important moment in Tollywood’s history in several years from now. He went on to say that Srinivasa Kalyanam is the best film in his career irrespective of the box-office result.
- All eyes on Mr. Majnu’s trailer
- Poll : Which aspect of NTR Kathanayakudu did you like the most?
- F2, VVR & NTR Kathanayakudu’s latest Krishna collections
- Srikanth Addala’s next gets an interesting title
- Chiranjeevi’s granddaughter gets a cute name