Nithiin is currently shooting for a romantic family entertainer titled Srinivasa Kalyanam. Satish Vegnesa, who had earlier directed the national award-winning film Sathamanam Bhavathi, is helming Srinivasa Kalyanam and Dil Raju is producing it.
Currently, Srinivasa Kalyanam’s team is shooting in Chandigarh. And there’s a reason why the film’s unit chose this rare city for a 2 week-long crucial schedule. Apparently, Nithiin plays an architect in the movie and the team has found some interesting monuments and building to can some important sequences in the story.
Srinivasa Kalyanam’s team will be returning to Hyderabad on May 5. Raashi Khanna and Nandita Swetha are the female leads in the movie and Mickey J Meyer is the music composer. The film is slated for release in July.
- Hilarious comic episodes in Allu Arjun-Trivikram film
- Nandamuri hero follows Mahesh Babu’s route
- Rajamouli not following Maryada Ramanna & Eega strategy for RRR
- NTR Mahanayakudu’s Day 1 US collections
- Venky Mama all set for a 2-week-long schedule in Godavari