Nithiin is currently shooting for a romantic family entertainer titled Srinivasa Kalyanam. Satish Vegnesa, who had earlier directed the national award-winning film Sathamanam Bhavathi, is helming Srinivasa Kalyanam and Dil Raju is producing it.
Currently, Srinivasa Kalyanam’s team is shooting in Chandigarh. And there’s a reason why the film’s unit chose this rare city for a 2 week-long crucial schedule. Apparently, Nithiin plays an architect in the movie and the team has found some interesting monuments and building to can some important sequences in the story.
Srinivasa Kalyanam’s team will be returning to Hyderabad on May 5. Raashi Khanna and Nandita Swetha are the female leads in the movie and Mickey J Meyer is the music composer. The film is slated for release in July.
- Star hero’s son donates debut film’s remuneration for Kerala flood relief
- Star director urges people to enroll to vote
- Kiara Advani joins RC12 team in Azerbaijan
- Natakam completes censor, All set for a grand release
- Devadas completes censor formalities