Nithiin is currently shooting for a romantic family entertainer titled Srinivasa Kalyanam. Satish Vegnesa, who had earlier directed the national award-winning film Sathamanam Bhavathi, is helming Srinivasa Kalyanam and Dil Raju is producing it.
Currently, Srinivasa Kalyanam’s team is shooting in Chandigarh. And there’s a reason why the film’s unit chose this rare city for a 2 week-long crucial schedule. Apparently, Nithiin plays an architect in the movie and the team has found some interesting monuments and building to can some important sequences in the story.
Srinivasa Kalyanam’s team will be returning to Hyderabad on May 5. Raashi Khanna and Nandita Swetha are the female leads in the movie and Mickey J Meyer is the music composer. The film is slated for release in July.
- Details about Puri Jagannadh-Ram film
- Kamal Haasan undergoes look test for Indian 2
- Pooja Hegde reveals fun side of Akshay Kumar
- Mohanlal slammed for his insensitive comments on #MeToo movement
- Ajith to team up with his favorite director for the fifth time?