Nithiin, Tamannaah and Nabha Natesh’s Maestro was one of the first prominent Tollywood movies that resumed shooting after the COVID second wave waned. And the latest update is that the film’s entire shooting formalities have been wrapped up in Hyderabad this morning. The makers will be announcing the film’s new release date soon.
Nithiin and Tamannaah took part in the final schedule, and the team had canned several crucial scenes on them. Maestro marks Nithiin’s milestone 30th film. The film is being directed by Merlapaka Gandhi and produced by Nithiin’s father Sudhakar Reddy and sister Nikitha Reddy. Rajkumar Akella is presenting the movie. Mahati Swara Sagar is composing the soundtrack.
Articles that might interest you:
- Interview : Vijay Devarakonda – Liger will be a smash hit
- Laal Singh Chaddha and Raksha Bandhan collect very less than this hit movie
- Karthikeya 2 to post solid numbers on day 3
- Hrithik faces the heat for supporting Lal Singh Chadha
- Aamir Khan goes into depression post Laal Singh’s failure?
- Liger: Vijay Deverakonda worked with this noted director – Deets inside