Hero Nithiin is currently shooting for a romantic entertainer in lyricist turned director Krishna Chaitanya’s direction. This as-yet-untitled movie is being presented by Nithiin’s favorite star Pawan Kalyan, while Trivikram and Nithiin’s dad Sudhakar Reddy are producing it jointly.
A majority of the film was shot in the US. As per the latest updates, the movie’s unit will be heading to the picturesque hill station of Coonoor in Tamil Nadu in November for the next major schedule. Apparently, both Pawan and Trivikram are quite content with the way the film is shaping up.
LIE beauty Megha Akash is the leading lady and acclaimed cinematographer Natarajan Subramaniam is cranking the camera for the movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Saaho’s 8-minute chase sequence in Abu Dhabi to be a grand spectacle
- For the first time, AR Rahman-Kamal Haasan team up for a magnum opus
- Mahesh still in world cup finals hangover
- Arjun Reddy’s Tamil remake wraps up shoot
- Rana to oversee Oh! Baby’s Hindi remake
- Shraddha Kapoor waiting for that to happen