After completing a marathon 80 days schedule in the US for his upcoming film LIE, Nithiin is once again gearing up to shoot his next film in the US. Directed by Krishna Chaitanya, the untitled film will be primarily shot in USA.
The shoot is expected to begin later this month in the US and the team had planned to shoot in US for 40 days. Interestingly, Nithiin will be romancing Megha Aakash in this film as well after the two teamed up for Hanu Raghavapudi’s LIE.
Trivikram Srinivas and Pawan Kalyan will jointly produce this Krishna Chaitanya-Nithiin’s film. More details about the film are awaited.
- Shalini Pandey excited about her next bilingual film
- Here’s the person who inspired Prabhas to act in Baahubali
- Star combination to team up again
- Emotional scenes to be the main highlight of Maharshi
- 118-Yet another performance oriented role for Nivetha