The shooting for Nithiin’s upcoming romantic entertainer, Rang De, is stalled temporarily due to the Corona lockdown. Starring Keerthy Suresh as the female lead, the film was initially aimed for a July release.
Now, the latest news is that the film’s shooting is expected to resume soon after Nithiin wraps up his wedding ceremony later this month. As per the latest reports, the film is now aiming for a Dussehra release.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star comedian tests positive for COVID 19
- Viral- Allu Arjun’s kids get dressed as freedom fighters
- Mohan Babu in and as Son of India
- Poll : Which of these recent Hindi OTT releases impressed you?
- Lockdown Review : Metro Kathalu – Telugu film on AHA
- Sri Hari’s son signs a film with noted director’s son