The shooting for Nithiin’s upcoming romantic entertainer, Rang De, is stalled temporarily due to the Corona lockdown. Starring Keerthy Suresh as the female lead, the film was initially aimed for a July release.
Now, the latest news is that the film’s shooting is expected to resume soon after Nithiin wraps up his wedding ceremony later this month. As per the latest reports, the film is now aiming for a Dussehra release.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 4: Did Abhijeet commit a blunder?
- OTT Review : Nipah Virus – Telugu film on AHA
- IIT Krishnamurthy’s gripping trailer raises expectations
- Bigg Boss 4: Two eliminations possible this week?
- Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo beats James Bond’s No Time To Die on IMDb
- Teaser for Satyadev’s Thimmarusu to be out soon