The shooting for Nithiin’s upcoming romantic entertainer, Rang De, is stalled temporarily due to the Corona lockdown. Starring Keerthy Suresh as the female lead, the film was initially aimed for a July release.
Now, the latest news is that the film’s shooting is expected to resume soon after Nithiin wraps up his wedding ceremony later this month. As per the latest reports, the film is now aiming for a Dussehra release.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas and Pawan Kalyan’s co-actress in Nagarjuna’s next?
- Sarkaru Vaari Paata will surpass Pokiri: Mahesh Babu
- Siddharth undergoes surgery in London?
- Mahesh Babu opens up about acting in web series’
- A whopping 5 Cr set for Mahesh-Trivikram film
- Two young beauties in Nagarjuna-Chay’s Bangarraju?