After a lull, young star Nithiin is busy lining up as many as 4 exciting projects. Recently, Nithiin’s look from his ongoing film, Bheeshma, was out and his charming looks wowed his fans. But Nithiin’s latest Instagram post reveals that there’s more to his impressive body transformation.
Nithiin said that he had to be out of action for several months due to back-to-back shoulder injury and an accidental hand burn. He later hit the gym rigorously and lost a stunning 12 kilos in 2 months and is now looking at his fittest best. Nithiin also thanked his personal trainer for his motivation which helped him bring back to his best avatar.
View this post on Instagram
Few months back I had a BAD Shoulder injury and before I recover I had an accidential hand burnt! So inka chesedi emi untundi Rest tesukodam tappa..ala rest tesukoni tesukoni…koncham weight periga ela…Fatter version of me lol 😂 After somuch effort Now… this is my transformation after losing 12 Kilos in 2 months…I Must thank my Gym trainer @vamshi_boxfitt11 for all the motivation, care, proper diet, your workout plan helped me improve my mind and body n helped me bring back my potential..
Articles that might interest you:
- Bheeshma’s latest US collections
- Sai Pallavi excited to see the audience reaction for Love Story
- Krack Teaser- Stylish and Action-Packed
- KGF 2 shoot happening in Hyderabad
- Umamaheswara Ugra Roopasya’s endearing teaser impresses
- Here’s Kajal’s first look from Vishnu Manchu’s maiden Hollywood film