Nithin’s upcoming film Gunde Jaari Gallanthayindhe is currently in post production stage. Few days ago, a remix of Yemaindho Emo, a track from Pawan Kalyan’s Tholiprema, was shot on Nithin and the output is said to be fabulous. After some confusion, the makers have finally fixed the audio launch date and it’s going to be held in a grand way at a star hotel in Hyderabad on March 27.
Nithin, Nithya Menen and Isha Talwar have played the lead roles in this romantic entertainer. Vijay Kumar has directed the film and Nikitha Reddy has produced it. Anup Rubens has scored the music and I Andrew is the cinematographer. The film also has a caption ‘Heights of Love’ and the first look of the film got a very good response a while ago.Gunde Jaari Gallanthayindhe is expected to hit the screens on April 19.
- Varma’s teaser hints at a faithful remake of Arjun Reddy
- Poll : What did you think of Varma’s teaser?
- Poll : Who among these contestants will get eliminated today in Bigg Boss2?
- Update on NTR’s latest schedule
- Top producer bets big on Devadas