Nithin is on cloud nine these days. His recent film Gunde Jaari Gallanthayindhe has turned out to be the biggest hit in his career and also one of the biggest hits of 2013 so far. The latest news is that Nithin is all set to team up with director Karunakaran for an untitled project. “After C.B.K my next film is goin to b with director KARUNAKARAN under the banner of SRESHTH MOVIES..u guys r the 1st to know this,” he posted on Twitter. Karunakaran is known for making good romantic films, although it’s been a while since he has tasted success at box-office. In the past, he had directed films like Tholiprema and Darling which turned out to be big hits at box-office. Considering the fact that Nithin has vowed to do more romantic films, it’s a good news that these two are teaming up for a film. More details about the film will be revealed soon. Currently, Nithin is shooting for Courier Boy Kalyan and Prem Sai is directing this film.
- VVR’s latest 8-day AP/TG collections
- Special guest and date locked for Vaishna Tej’s mega entry
- Telugu girl raises the heat on the beaches of Sri Lanka
- Will NTR’s presence help Mr. Majnu?
- RGV reveals the truth behind casting in Lakshmi’s NTR